Buechner Haffer Meyers & Koenig Co., LPA, was founded in 1979 based on an entrepreneurial spirit. From the beginning, our lawyers have intimately understood small and midsized privately held businesses, and have focused on assisting their owners. Your success has been our success.
From offices in Cincinnati, we are positioned to advise and represent business owners in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Florida — call 513-401-8759.
Whether you are first starting to discuss the idea of opening a new business, having a family member or business partner join the company, or are ready to grow your corporation through a merger or acquisition, we can assist.
Our attorneys have broad experience helping corporate, business law clients in a range of services, including:
- Business formation and planning (setting up a business)
- Asset sales, mergers and acquisitions, and other transactions
- Success planning to ensure employment and tax compliance
- Employment law, risk management and compliance
- Commercial and employment contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation related to employment, partnership and commercial real estate disputes
- Management representation
- Liquor permit applications and liquor management agreements
Bars, Restaurants And Craft Breweries
Recent changes in Ohio liquor law have facilitated a wave of new craft breweries throughout the state. Our attorneys have experience in advising craft breweries, as well as bars and restaurants, in liquor laws and other matters that are specific to the industry. We can assist with state and federal licensing requirements, navigating franchise laws and distributor contracts, equipment acquisition and trademark issues. We also understand the nuances of acquiring a liquor permit business, the liquor permit transfer process, liquor management agreements and related issues.
Partner With Our Team Today
Start your business on the right foot. Call our offices in Cincinnati at 513-401-8759 or request a return call to schedule an opportunity to discuss your business needs with one of our experienced business attorneys. We are licensed to represent clients in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Florida.