At Buechner Haffer Meyers & Koenig Co., LPA, our goal is to help you meet your estate planning needs. We strive to ensure that the assets you have worked hard and diligently acquired and grown are administered efficiently and tax effectively for the benefit of those persons and institutions that are most important to you.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable about effective estate planning methods and techniques, from the simplest wills to very complex and tax-efficient trusts.
Services To Meet Your Planning Needs
Our full range of estate and probate services include:
- Wills, including new and updated wills to meet your changing family needs
- Trusts, giving you tax benefits now while allowing you the option to decide how your assets will be passed on to heirs, beneficiaries or charitable organizations
- Investment title transfers, including collectable art, real estate, precious metals and securities
- Advance directives, including living wills for health care decisions and powers of attorney for health care, financial and legal matters
- Tax planning, including sound, sophisticated planning strategies for large estates, complex situations, young families and those with modest means
- Family business succession and exit strategies, including strategies to make sure your business remains in the hands of your family or the business partners you choose
- Probate services, including handling all estate administration and probate court matters
- Probate and trust litigation, including litigating contested wills and trustee’s breach of fiduciary duties
- Guardianships, including petitioning the court for guardianship, preparing the required annual accounts and providing the necessary guidance
Walk Through Our Doors With Questions. Walk Out With Confidence.
There is no such thing as simple estate planning and probate law. Getting the details right is critical to ensure confidence that the will or trust is set up correctly, and challenges in probate court are eliminated or minimized. Turn your estate planning or administration matter over to an experienced lawyer at BHMK.
Contact Us To Start The Process